Terms And Conditions.
Terms and conditions for your contract
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and do not in any way reduce or vary the obligations in any agreement to purchase a TVS Solar System (‘System’), should you choose to do so.
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amended Terms and Conditions supersede any previous versions. As you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, we recommend that you periodically refer to them.
- Unless otherwise specified:
- all advertised prices and specials apply to installations in Metro areas only. Please see definitions of ‘ Metro areas’ below.
- all advertised benefits, special offers, gifts, incentives or discounts (‘Specials‘) cannot be combined with, or used in conjunction with, any other Specials.
- all advertised Specials are available to new customers only;
- Purchase of applicable advertised offer required in order to claim any free items or ‘giveaways’ offered.
- Pictures shown in current specials are indicative only of products available through True Value Solar Pty Ltd (‘TVS’)
- ‘Unbeatable’ and ‘5% Price Guarantee': True Value Solar will beat any written competitor quote by 5% based on identical solar system and specifications. Competitor quote must be supplied at time of quote with True Value Solar.
- Prices and savings applicable are based on a standard install of the System (see below), and are dependent on the customers eligibility for the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme and the customer assigning the rights to the Small-scale Technology Certificates (‘STCs’)to TVS.
- Advertised and quoted prices are subject to change without notice should the value of STCs change.
- Prices indicated are specific to STC zones, and are automatically generated based on IP addresses. Ensure the correct location is selected on the TVS Website Homepage to receive accurate pricing.
- We may revise the advertised or quoted purchase price if:
- information provided by you when TVS determined the price was incorrect or incomplete;
you failed to provide the information that was requested by TVS within any specified time limit(s);
- you choose not to, or do not do all things necessary to, assign the STCs to TVS;
due to access restrictions at the installation address, special safety equipment is required to perform the installation of the System; or
- the premises do not comply with the installation requirements as set out below;
- the premises are not in a Metro Area or Regional Area as defined in these Terms and Conditions and the Regional Terms and Conditions.
- information provided by you when TVS determined the price was incorrect or incomplete;
- All residential purchases are subject to an administrative fee of $127
Possible Additional Costs
- Electricity meter changeovers, meter board upgrades, time switch installations or repairs, electrical inspections, trenching works or any other similar works will not be performed by TVS and are not included in the advertised or quoted price.
- If the existing switchboard and/or electrical infrastructure at the installation address, or any other surfaces or structures where the System is to be installed, do not comply with all relevant legal requirements (including all relevant codes and regulations) you may need to repair, replace or upgrade those at your own cost prior to the installation.
- TVS will not perform any building work required to permit installation of the System.
Government Rebates and STCs
- You may be entitled to receive a rebate or other benefit from the Commonwealth or State Government, including STCs, as a result of the purchase and installation of your System. For the avoidance of doubt, TVS does not guarantee that you will be eligible for or receive any rebate, benefit or right, as a result of purchasing your System.
- Your purchase price includes a point of sale discount on the condition that you agree to assign the right to create STCs to TVS.
- You authorise TVS to create and apply for STCs in your name and to receive the payment on your behalf. You agree to sign whatever documentation we may reasonably require to give effect to the assignment of STCs
- If TVS does not receive payment for the STCs, for any reason whatsoever, you are required to pay the amount owing within 14 days from the day of the receipt of notice.
- TVS may terminate any agreement to supply a System should the government rebate or other benefit, including STCs, be reduced, discontinued, withdrawn or cancelled prior to the installation of your System. If TVS does terminate the sale for this reason you will be entitled to a full refund.
A Standard Install for Metro Customers
Metro Area means:
- QLD: 100km of the Brisbane GPO or Yatala Post Office;
- NSW: 100km of the Sydney GPO;
- VIC: 50km of the Melbourne GPO;
- SA: 60km of the Adelaide GPO;
- WA: 70km of the Perth GPO.
Solar Install address must:
- have clear, unhindered vehicle access for installers;
- have a completed home not under construction with wiring/power supply complying with current electrical standards;
- be a single storey with a pitched tin roof (extra cost may apply for other roof types);
- have a suitable location for the inverter. If location is exposed to elements a weather proof cover may be required.
- LED Install address must:
- have ceiling height of less than 3m;
- have an existing 35w or 50w halogen lamp and transformer;
- be in a Metro Area (see above for km radius per city);
- have clear unrestricted access to light fittings;
- have all pre-existing cabling and electrical systems at the property meeting current AS3000 standards;
- have each existing light fitting earthed as per Australian standards;
- have existing transformers not fixed to roof beams;
- have no greater than 90mm existing hole cut out;
- have existing down light holes in good condition;
- have existing dimmers that are compatible with our supplied LED lamps.
- Should the requirements above not be met, additional charges may apply for installation of the System.
TVS will endeavour to install the System within 4 to 6 weeks (if metro area) or 8 to 12 weeks (if regional area), after we receive notification of grid-connection approval (if applicable) either from you or your network distributor and finance approval, whichever is applicable. We will advise you if for any reason we are unable to meet these timeframes.
TVS can only install your System if your Energy Supply Authority supplies final approval and connection to the grid.
THE TVS PRODUCTS
Goods remain property of Seller until payment
- The System will not be installed until the full purchase price has been paid and STCs have been created.
- Ownership of the System passes to you upon final payment of the purchase price and if applicable the creation of the STCs.
- In the event that you default in payment of all or part of the total amount payable, you hold the System as bailee for TVS and TVS will remain the legal and beneficial owner of the System.
- Upon installation or otherwise taking the possession of the system, any risk of loss or damage in the System will pass to you.
- TVS Systems come with a 5 year warranty. The warranty is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out in the documentation provided to you at the time of installation. Please visit www.truevaluesolar.com.au for more details.
- The Clean Energy Council recommend that to ensure maximum productivity and longevity of your System, you have it serviced regularly (see http://www.solaraccreditation.com.au/consumers/after-installing-solar-PV.html)
- Please call 13(SOLAR) 76 52 for more information on customer Warranties or to book a service.
A finance option may be offered at the point of sale. Customers must be approved by the finance provider. If applicable:
- Monthly payments must be made during the interest free period. Interest and payments are payable after the interest free period expires.
- Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay out the purchase before the end of the interest free period. A $99 annual fee for Gem Visa applies.
- This notice is given under the Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. Also applicable to GE CreditLine, GO MasterCard and Buyer’s Edge customers.
- Other conditions, fees and charges payable, are provided on relevant product websites.
- Credit is provided by GE Capital Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145, trading as GE Money.
True Value Solar will beat any competitor’s quote by 5%, provided it fulfils the following conditions:
- it is a formal written quote and not a verbal quote or an email confirmation;
- the price quoted by the other company is not a liquidation sale price.
- the customer has not previously redeemed a price guarantee and the install premises are in a Metro area;
- the quote is for products with the exact same model number and specifications as the TVS product;
- TVS has the products in the quote currently in stock;
- The quote does not relate to trade prices or commercial quantities.
Upon the purchase and payment of the deposit for your TVS product, you may be eligible for a $100 Referral Bonus.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Referral Bonus:
- For you to be eligible for the $100 Referral Bonus you must provide the name, address and contact details of one or more people (‘the Referred Person’) to TVS who you believe may be interested in purchasing a TVS product.
- The Referred Person must:
- be a new TVS customer;
- purchase a solar system for no less than $1,500 from TVS to be installed in a Metro Area;
- and provide your name and address at the time of placing their order.
- The Referral Bonus will be provided in the form of a cheque or via bank transfer (depending on your payment method at the time of your purchase) and will be provided to you upon the Referred Person’s solar system being installed.
- There is a limit of one Referral Bonus per Referred Person installed.
- By referring the Referred Person you acknowledge, agree and warrant that you have obtained the consent of the Referred Person to provide their details to True Value Solar.
Australia’s largest solar company is based on deemed solar certificates creators (generated by system installs) 2014 Calendar Year to July 2014.
- October 2015
- General Conditions Apply
- August 2015
- Battery and storage controller device need to be purchased separately
Facebook Competition Giveaway: Win 1 of 5 x Bosch Hand Blender Quattro Blades
Conditions of entry: Facebook members must provide an answer in the form of commenting on the WIN Facebook post. This comment needs to feature a best saving energy tip!
“WIN 1 of 5 – Bosch Hand Blender Quattro Blade Packs
Summer is just around the corner and True Value Solar are giving 5 lucky winners the chance to take home their very own Bosch Hand Blender.
Think about all those refreshing and healthy smoothies you can prepare for your friends and family!
How to enter:
Simply let us know your best energy saving tip by commenting below on Facebook. Need help? Check out our blog on ‘Energy Saving Tips’ – http://www.truevaluesolar.com.au/energy-saving-tips-for-au…/
It’s that easy!”
Method of entry: Facebook
Number of entries: One entry per person
Competition start: Wednesday October 7, 2015
Competition end: Friday October 30, 2015, 12pm
Winners drawn and announced: Friday October 30, 2015, 3pm
Winners will be drawn at the following location:
8/170-180 Rooks Rd
Vermont VIC 3133
Competition is open to: Australian residents
Total number of winners: 5
Prize: MSM67140AU Bosch Hand Blender Quattro Blades
Total prize pool: $595.00 RRP
Individual prize pool: $119.00 RRP
Privacy rules: Competition entry is strictly for this promotion, as we do not record or share your personal information, unless for the purpose of advising winner fulfilment. By entering this competition, you are opting to provide information in a public forum. Winner selection will be based on your entry via submitting a Facebook comment on the WIN post. Winners will be announced on Facebook and will be asked to contact True Value Solar with their contact details for prize fulfilment.
Your location can not be found
Please select your state so we can deliver best pricing and provide access to specials in your area.