1. Is True Value Solar of a big enough scale to provide a market advantage?
2. Where are franchises available?
At the moment, True Value Solar is franchising in country and regional areas in QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, SA WA and NZ. Metropolitan areas are serviced by the respective state offices.
3. How much does a True Value Solar franchise cost?
The purchase of a franchise will cost between $50,000 and $100,000 depending on the number of qualifying homes in the geographical area. This includes an exclusive 20 Year license, initial business training, assistance with site location, lease negotiation and a contribution towards the fit-out of your retail showroom.
4. How much is the royalty fee and what do I receive for my fee?
The royalty fee is 5% of gross income. This fee covers a wide variety of management and operational support such as:
- Ongoing local and national support
- Use of the True Value Solar brand and 13SOLAR phone number
- Access to True Value Solar purchasing power
- Access to True Value Solar marketing and advertising
- Access to True Value Solar STC processing expertise including the ability to hedge and provide income security and stability
- Access to future product roll-outs that True Value Solar may choose to initiate
5. Is there a training program?
Yes. As a True Value Solar Franchisee, you will be provided with an extensive training program prior to opening your franchise. Ongoing business coaching is provided as an ongoing resource in your branch and online.
6. I am interested in opening a True Value Solar franchise in a regional or country area. What do I do next?
Simply complete the email enquiry form on the Franchise page or call 1300 TRUE VALUE (1300 878 382)